Urban Decay has got something that will send your glitter addiction into overdrive. Get ready to explore eight otherworldly new shades of planet Earth's sparkliest shadow in UD's first-ever Moondust Eyeshadow Palette. Found exclusively in this palette, UD's most vibrant Moondust shades yet will stoke your deep love affair with sparkle. Each shadow is dazzlingly sparkly, but with a super-refined, incredibly sophisticated feel (and not a single speck of chunky glitter). Laced with microfine bits of iridescent sparkle and lush 3D metallics, these shadows create a gorgeous, diamond-like effect. Moondust has been Urban Decay's most-requested palette ever since it first launched this amazing formula. And this palette takes the vibrancy of Moondust to the next level. Experiment with never-before-seen shades like Lightyear (a vivid, saturated green) and Galaxy (the perfect smoky, sparkly blue-grey). The sparkly gunmetal case features a mirrored cutout Moondust logo. A full-size mirror makes it easy to indulge your glitter obsession on the go.
- Specter (soft pink with tonal sparkle)
- Element (peach with pink shift and sparkle)
- Magnetic (purple with blue sparkle)
- Lightyear (vibrant green with tonal sparkle)
- Granite (black with multicolored sparkle)
- Lithium (brown with iridescent 3D sparkle)
- Vega (bright blue with tonal sparkle)
- Galaxy (smoky blue-grey with iridescent 3D sparkle)
Pro tips: Every shade can be used wet or dry. For extra intense color payout, apply Moondust wet then blend out the edges with a dry brush.